How to enrol?
- Post your completed application, together with a cheque or money order.
- Directly pay the correct amount into any branch of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Account Name: Kismet Film Productions (BSB) 06 3299 (account number) 1000 7635 (use SWIFT Code CTBAAU2S code for international transfer), after booking into the courses by email, phone or fax. Then email, post or fax the bank receipt with your enrolment form to the address below.
- Pay by internet banking; quote your full name in the comments or transaction section. Ensure you print or save a copy of the receipt to post, fax or email with your enrolment details.
- Pay in person to the address below, but ring us first please.
If you are a Melbourne University alumnus or member of staff, a full time student, a health/unemployment Benefit Card Holder or pensioner, then you are eligible for the concession rate. Please send a photocopy of your student/benefit/pension card with your application form. *Concessions are only applicable to Australian citizens.
Cancellations & Refunds
The organisers reserve the right to cancel any course, in which case fees received will be refunded in full. This has never happened!
Cancellation up to 14 days prior to the course commencing will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the course fees and the balance will be refunded, except for Cinematography Intensive, Low Budget Filmmaking and Director's Masterclasses - * no refund after Dec 3, 2019.
- No refund will be given after the commencement date of the course.
- No refund will be given after Dec 3 for Cinematography Intensive, Low Budget Filmmaking and Writing, Acting and Directing Masterclasses.
- An administration fee of $55 applies to all cancellations.
- International participants, please add Aust $35 to total to cover international transfer of monies.
- In certain circumstances, you can give your place to someone else if you are unable to come.
Confirmation of Enrolment
When we receive your enrolment details and payment you will be provided with full location details, a map of the venues and a welcome letter outlining extra course activities after classes.